Friday, July 31, 2009

Blog #6: Walolololo...

Just struck me as I was watching The Simpsons; 'The Bart of War' episode where Bart and Milhouse went about their usual mischief, they got caught and their punishment this time around is to join a community youth group. Bart joined 'The Pre-Teen Braves' and Milhouse joined 'The Calvary Kids'. The Pre-Teen Braves is basically a youth group that resembles the Red Indians and at the beginning when Homer was giving out tribal names to the kids, Nelson's name was Burger With Fries and then it struck me that my friends and I used to play a game where we would guess what our tribal names would be if we were Red Indians. Since tribal names are basically names that reflects that person so we went by thinking names that reflects us and after some thinking the tribal name that I got was Wind That Smells. I think that the name itself is self explanatory =D. So what is your tribal name? You could play this game with your friends next time and see what tribal name you end up with. Do share by leaving a comment until then, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment